G.I.Joe : The Rise of Cobra

 Action - Adventure - 2009

1h 58min

August 7, 2009 (USA)
Director : Stephen Sommers
Box office : $302.5 million
Based on : G.I. Joe; by Hasbro
Music by : Alan Silvestri
Produced by : Lorenzo di Bonaventura; Brian Goldner; Bob Ducsay
 
About : Duke and Ripcord join an elite military unit, the G.I.JOE, after they are attacked by an evil organisation, Cobra. The two along with G.I.JOE use next-generation technology to defeat the threat.

Duke සහ Ripcord, G.I.JOE නම් ප්‍රභූ හමුදා ඒකකයකට සම්බන්ධ වන්නේ, ඔවුන් නපුරු සංවිධානයක් වන Cobra විසින් පහර දීමෙන් පසුවය. G.I.JOE සමඟින් දෙදෙනා තර්ජනය පරාජය කිරීමට ඊළඟ පරම්පරාවේ තාක්ෂණය භාවිතා කරති.
 
Trailer
 
 


Download Full HD Hindi
          
 
Download Full HD With Sinhala Subtitles
 
PASSWORD : movieworld



Comments

Popular posts from this blog